The addition of a child to a family is a momentous event. You have the opportunity to provide love and guidance to a child who will return that love for years. Adoption, however, is a big step. You will be responsible for the child until he or she reaches adulthood. There are also a number of legal tasks that must be completed before you can enjoy parenthood.
At Lickert Law Firm, we gain great professional and personal satisfaction from facilitating adoptions. Our firm works to achieve adoptions as quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
Lickert Law Firm can provide advice, services and representation in these types of adoptions:
- Stepparent adoptions
- Grandparent adoptions
- Adoptions by siblings or other family members
- Private adoptions (stranger adoptions)
Contact Lickert Law Firm for a free consultation with a family adoption lawyer.
Our Adoption Services
Lickert Law Firm provides a complete range of services to facilitate adoptions. We can:
- Explain the adoption process and your rights and responsibilities as a parent
- Prepare and file the adoption petition and supporting documents
- Provide advice and guidance if a home visit and evaluation is needed
- Represent you to obtain the consent of the natural parent or parents
- Represent you at the adoption hearing
- Obtain a new birth certificate listing the names of the new parents
Attorney Doug Lickert has many years' experience in the field of family law. Mr. Lickert takes a personal interest in every case, and will take time to understand you, your family situation and the child you want to adopt. He will explain the adoption process and what he can do to facilitate your adoption. This will include an explanation of the required home visit by a state social worker that is required for a stranger adoption. Then Doug Lickert will work diligently to complete all necessary legal tasks in order to achieve your adoption.
Contact a North Little Rock Adoption Attorney
For a free initial consultation about an adoption matter, contact Lickert Law Firm in North Little Rock, Arkansas.